In 1931 Dr. Theodore (Teddy) Goldin established a first class dental practice that would eventually become Prosthodontic Associates of New York, P.C. He opened a three operatory practice on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and thrived there for over 30 years.
In 1955 Teddy moved the practice to Midtown, and in 1967 his son Dr. Joel Goldin took over the practice. Finally, in 1981 the practice was moved to it’s current location across from Grand Central Station, with 6 state of the art operatories and an in-house laboratory. In 1986, Dr. James Abjanich joined the practice. In 2001, Dr. Edward Goldin (Teddy’s grandson) and third generation Goldin dentist joined the practice. In 2016 Dr. Michael Donovan joined the practice.
Prosthodontic Associates of New York has provided continuous care for our patients for almost 90 years. With the adoption of digital x-rays and 3D digital impressions, in-office crown milling unit, dental implants and an in-house laboratory, Prosthodontic Associates of New York continues to be the premier dental practice in Manhattan.