Current Office Safety Protocol for Covid-19
- Health questionnaires relating to Covid-19 will be sent with all appointment reminders
- All team members and patient temperatures will be recorded using a touchless thermometer upon entry to the office
- Staggered arrival times to limit the number of people in the reception area
- The highest appropriate level of PPE (personal protective equipment) will be utilized including N95 masks, gowns, face shields, etc.
- Doors or drapes will be closed in treatment rooms to prevent aerosols from escaping to hallway
- Extended time between patients to allow for extensive disinfection of treatment rooms with surgical-grade wipes
- New front desk plexiglass partitions to protect patients and team
- Touchless payment options
- Elimination of magazines and reading materials from reception area that could become contaminated
- Additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the office
- All communal surfaces to be disinfected throughout the day with surgical-grade wipes (doorknobs, countertops, bathrooms, etc.)
Comments are closed.